NOTICE: Click here for important information about Internet Safety for Young People from CEOP. Make sure your Child is Safe when Online.
NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that frootful does not own or control, or to people that frootful does not employ or manage.
- Find out more information about frootful's data storage and data transfer
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- frootful collects personally identifying information when you register for a frootful account, when you use certain Frootful products or services, when you visit frootful pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register with frootful, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with frootful and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- frootful also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, frootful cookie information and the page you requested.
- frootful uses information for three general purposes: to customise the advertising and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity at frootful, to fulfil your requests for certain products and services.
- frootful will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- frootful may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of frootful to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply for legal process.
- frootful may set and access frootful cookies on your computer.
- frootful allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to frootful's cookies.
- frootful uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of web sites, in connection with frootful products and services and to track your activities on our advertisers websites.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Find out more about cookies.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use frootful products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many frootful products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Frootful's Practices Regarding Cookies
frootful uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customised content, such as My frootful.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using frootful's services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests submitted by you at registration and activity including pages viewed on frootful.
- Assist merchants in frootful Shopping to process the items in your shopping cart.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve frootful's content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your frootful password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Other Companies' Cookies on frootful